Barwon Speech Pathology
is a team of 2 highly experienced
and specialised speech pathologists
We offer individual assessment and intervention for children and adolescents in the following areas:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Asperger’s
- Social skills/difficulty playing with friends/difficulty having conversations or sharing information
- Language delays/late talking and/or short sentences
- Developmental delays/comprehension/understanding difficulties
- Unclear speech/Articulation/Verbal Dyspraxia
We are committed to working closely with parents to help make a significant difference to the communication skills and educational outcomes for your child. We are committed to liaising with the team working with your child including kindergarten and classroom teachers, aides, GP, paediatrician, occupational therapist, psychologist or physiotherapist.
We provide services to families on the Bellarine Peninsula. Our services include home based, school based, childcare and kindergarten visits.
Barwon Speech Pathology is no longer a registered NDIS provider. We however are still able to provide services to NDIS participants that self manage their plans or are plan managed.
Feel free to contact any of us for a chat.